Eligible groups for the Autumn Covid-19 booster are:
- Residents and staff in older adult care homes
- Everyone aged 65 and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Household contacts of immunosuppressed people aged 12 to 64
- Unpaid carers aged 16-64
Find out more about the COVID-19 vaccine on the NHS website.
Please note that on this occasion the Practice will not be running Covid clinics for at risk patients.
Please use the NHS ‘Find a pharmacy’ service to find a pharmacy local to you.