There is now the facility for patients to book appointments with a doctor and order repeat prescriptions via this website. This is protected by the highest security and cannot be accessed by others providing you keep your registration details secure.
SystmOnline can now offer you a range of services:
- Book & Cancel Appointments,
- Order your medication,
- Summary view of your medical records
If you wish to sign up to this you will need to come complete a registration form (proof of photo identity is required). If you send a representative we will need your written consent (proxy registration form completed). A username and password will be issued to you and this will give you access to your repeat medication list, the ability to book appointments and a summary of your medical records. When you log on for the first time you will be prompted to change the password to one of your own choice.
If you are an existing user of GP On Line and wish to add the facility of viewing a summary of your medical records, you will also be required to fill in a registration form.
Please click below for further information:
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data