If you are in one of the at risk catagories or would like to enquire if you are entitled to a free vaccination please call the surgery you are registered at (see the list below for catagories).
We have four Saturday clinics during September and October, appointments can be booked now. If you are seeing the nurse for regular monitoring you can ask the nurse to give you the vaccination at the same time.
Flu is a highly infectious illness that spreads rapidly through the coughs and sneezes of people who are carrying the virus.
If you’re at risk of complications from flu, make sure you have your annual flu vaccine, available each year usually from October onwards.
- ADULT flu clinics are held on Saturdays at both of our sites:
- Rivermead Gate: Saturday 23rd September and 14th October
- Wood Street: Saturday 30th September and 21st October
- CHILD vaccinations are carried out during the week during normal clinic hours.
- If you are at risk please and eligable for a free vaccination call the surgery to book your appointment.
- When you attend please romove coats & jumpers and have you arm ready to help us run our clinics on time.
Should you have the flu jab?
Book an appointment if you’re 65 or over, or if you have any of the following problems (however old you are):
For further information and advice about flu and the flu vaccine Click here